Mix cabbage, carrots, Hanson’s Garlic Ginger Paste, spices & chopped coriander & season with salt & salt & pepper.
Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan & stir-fry the vegetable mixture over high heat for 4-5 minutes.
Season with salt & pepper.
Stir in feta cheese & divide the mixture among the 4 chapattis.
Fold or roll up & garnish with sprigs of fresh coriander. Serve immediately.
- ¼ head cabbage (finely chopped)
- 2 large carrots (scraped & coarsely grated)
- 2 tsp Hanson’s Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 3 ml Turmeric
- 60 ml Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 15 ml Olive Oil
- 3 slices Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (for taste)
- 4 Chappatis
- Extra Coriander Springs (for garnish)