Preheat oven to 232 °C at a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, set aside.
In a shallow bowl, beat eggs with a fork.
In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs & salt.
In a large bowl, toss the vegetables in flour, shaking to remove any excess flour.
Dip the vegetables, a few at a time, into the eggs, dip into the crumb mixture to coat.
Place the vegetables in a single layer in the prepared baking pan.
Drizzle the vegetables with melted butter.
Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until vegetables are golden brown, gently stirring twice.
Serve immediately with Honey-Mustard Sauce (stir together 1 cup Dijon mustard & 2 tbsp honey).
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ Cups Bread Crumbs
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 ½ Cups Cauliflower
- 1 ½ Cups Mushrooms (fresh, stems removed)
- 1 Medium Potato (sweet, peeled & cut into 3 2-inches strips)
- 1 Small Zucchini (cut into ¼ inch thick slices)
- 1 Small Onion (cut into ½ inch thick slices & separated into rings)
- 1 Cup Beans (green)
- 1 Cup Peas (sugar snap)
- ¼ Cup Flour (all-purpose)
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- 1 Cup Mustard (dijon)
- 2 tbsp Honey