Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil, set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together mustard, water, thyme, Hanson’s Garlic Paste, pepper & paprika, set aside.
In another bowl or a plastic bag, place bread crumbs, set aside.
Dip the chicken pieces into the mustard mixture, allowing excess to drip off.
Roll or shake chicken in the bread crumbs.
Arrange the coated chicken pieces in the prepared pan so the pieces do not touch.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
To bake, preheat the oven to 190 C.
Drizzle the chicken with the melted margarine. Bake, uncovered, for 40 to 50 minutes or until coating is golden. Do not turn during baking. Serve hot.
- 1 ½ kg Chicken (pieces – breast halves, thighs & drumsticks)
- ¼ Cup Mustard (dijon)
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tsp Thyme (fresh, or 3/4 tsp dried)
- 1 tsp Hanson’s Garlic Paste
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- ¼ tsp Paprika
- ¾ cup Bread Crumbs (fine & dry)
- 2 tbsp Margarine (melted)