Marinate chicken with salt, lemon juice & Hanson’s Ginger-Garlic Paste for half an hour.
Separately prepare another marinade by mixing yoghurt, pepper, cardamom/fennel powders, oil & salt.
Place the marinated chicken in this new marinade & leave for at-least two hours.
Skewer chicken pieces & grill till tender.
Serve with salad & mint chutney prepared from Hanson’s Mint Chutney.
- 1 Chicken Breast (cut into heart-shaped pieces)
- 10 ml Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Hanson’s Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 40 gms Yoghurt
- White Pepper Powder (to taste)
- 1 tsp Green Cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp Fennel Powder
- 20 ml Vegetable Oil
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ of a cup of Hanson’s Mint Chutney
- ¼ of a cup of Coriander Leaves
- 1 tsp Hanson’s Green Chili Paste
- 3 tbsp of Lemon/Lime Juice
- 5 tsp of Water (or 2 teaspoons of water and 1 tbs of plain yoghurt)
- Salt and Pepper (for taste)