Add Hanson’s Green Chilli Paste, Ground Coriander, Turmeric, Hanson’s Ginger-Garlic Paste.
Add a splash of water & a pinch of salt. Whiz to make a paste.
Heat the Oil in a large saucepan, add Curry leaves & stir, then add the paste, Hanson’s Fried Onions & chicken.
Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, keep stirring so it doesn’t stick to the pan.
Add the Coconut Milk, bring to boil then simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
Stir in the Hanson’s Tamarind Paste, fresh Coriander & Lime juice, serve with basmati rice & tomato salad (chop tomatoes & shallots, add a squeeze of lime juice & season with salt).
- 4 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts (cut into chunks)
- 2 tbsp Hanson’s Green Chilli Paste
- 1tsp Ground Coriander
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 2 tbsp Hanson’s Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Fresh Coriander (large bunch, chopped)
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 10 Curry Leaves
- 1 small bowl full of Hanson’s Fried Onions
- 400 gms Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Hanson’s Tamarind Paste
- 1 lime juice