Marinate the beef for a couple of hours & grill till it reaches desired level of doneness.
Cut into pieces & keep aside.
To prepare fried rice, heat oil in a wok, add egg cook & stir until egg is lightly scrambled.
Add all the vegetables & stir-fry for a minute.
Add rice & toss again.
Mix in all the seasoning ingredients, toss again. Keep aside.
To serve, create a bed of tomato, onion/cucumber roundels, place beef pieces on top & serve with a portion of rice.
- 300 gms Beef (Steaks)
- 60 ml Sesame Oil
- 50 ml Light Soy Sauce
- 80 gms Hanson’s Ginger-Garlic Paste
- 130 gms Garlic-Chilli Sauce
- Tomato, Onion & Cucumber Roundels (for serve)
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 4 Eggs Slightly Whisked
- 600 gms Rice (Cooked)
- 40 gms each Chopped Spring Onion, Leeks, Baby Corn & Snow Peas
- 30 gms each, Sugar, Salt, Soy Sauce, Garlic Sauce to season the Rice